MEmu - shareware program for running Android applications on a PC
An emulator from Chinese developers, emulates Android and is compatible with many games. Supports most Google Play apps. According to the developers, it supports more than 80%. Recently gained popularity among gamers. Allows you to play powerful games!
MEmu is a shareware program for launching Android applications on a PC running Windows. It can work both in window and in full screen mode. It works on all Windows devices - computers, tablets, laptops. MEmu provides high performance and compatibility. In order to install MEmu on a PC, you need to download the program executable file at the bottom of the page. We launch it and follow the instructions.
What do users get if they download MEmu on a PC:
- Select version of Android 4.4 or 5.1.1.
- Flexible settings: CPU, screen resolution, device model, navigation bar, root mode.
- Binding keyboard keys and joystick.
- Data transmission from sensors (accelerometer) in Android.
- Simulation of GPS position, for some games is very important.
- Exchange of user data, file sharing between Windows and Android.
- Quick install apk by drag and drop.
- The interface in Russian, also supports 16 languages.
- Window scaling.
- Record and play macros in games.
- Video recording from the emulator screen, built-in application.
- Save multiple key binding profiles for different games.
- Run Android games on PC.
- Communicate using the keyboard in WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, WeChat, etc.
- Watch TV channels.
- Run the emulator in 10 seconds.
- Closed source code.
- Requires VT processor support.
- Android 5.1.1 version does not launch applications well, but is able to run games that do not start on Android 4.4.4.
- The presence of non-disable ads.
- It is not recommended to run in another virtual machine.
- Brand: MICROVIRT
- Product Code: MEmu
- Availability: In Stock